Product code 700.01.01
The biliary tree kit includes 4 different biliary trees. The first three bile ducts have integrated stenosis rings, Bismuth classification 1, 2, and 3.
The fourth bile duct is dilated. The kit includes stones that can function as gallstones in your drills.
The bile ducts can be used for ERCP procedures, for instance the:
- placement of plastic or self-expandable stents,
- dilation of the bile duct using a dilation balloon,
- removal of bile-duct stones.
Each bile duct has a cap on the end for air insufflation. These can be removed if desired, for instance, when extra length is necessary for a guidewire. Should you want to reduce air loss during your training, then you can replace the cap whenever you want.
Tips for use:
- The bile ducts can be exchanged at any time during the training. You can simply remove the one and replace it with another.
- For smoother access to the bile ducts, coat the interior with an endoscope-compatible silicone spray.